The effectiveness of any pro-life activity is influenced by the quality of education behind it. While many are against abortion, substantially fewer have reasons for their position, and fewer still are able to explain those reasons to others. As a result, many pro-lifers have no conviction about their position and take no action to stop it. Others who attempt to take action are often disregarded by abortion supporters as having unfounded opinions.
To increase your conviction and to improve your ability to discuss the issue of abortion, you must first improve your knowledge. Here are some starting points:
- Watch the 2-minute video, Unmasking "Choice". It is imperative that you allow yourself to confront the full horror faced daily by pre-born babies—as Gregg Cunningham says, "If we can’t face [abortion], we can’t fight it."
- Read Pro-Life 101, by Scott Klusendorf.
- Read The Unaborted Socrates, by Peter Kreeft.
- Read the resources on CCBR’s website, particularly the section "Pro-Life Classroom"
- Share what you learned with three friends and help them understand why abortion is wrong.