Are you passionate about CCBR’s life-saving work? Are you interested in becoming more involved in our efforts to end the killing? Are you considering pro-life work as a career and need a discernment opportunity? If you answered "Yes!" to any of these questions, you should consider CCBR's 8-month internship—an opportunity to work with CCBR in the GTA over the course of a year in a life-saving and life-changing experience for you and those you impact!
Designed for pro-life leaders who have already participated in one of CCBR’s Summer Internships (or the equivalent), CCBR's new 8-month GTA internship is an incredible opportunity to dive deep into the pro-life movement and grow as an advocate for pre-born children through mentorship and front-line pro-life work over the course of a year.
The program has five key components:
- Mentorship: 8-month interns will receive one-on-one mentorship from the Toronto Outreach Director, deepening their knowledge of pro-life apologetics, strategy, politics, leadership, team building, recruitment and more, identifying areas of personal growth and giving interns an opportunity to mentor others throughout Toronto.
- GTA East Activism: put your activism skills to work on the front lines, reaching the Eastern portion of the GTA through projects such as the postcarding project, the banner project, “Choice” Chain and door-knocking. This is an opportunity to reach many people in the GTA who have not yet been the focus of regular pro-life outreach.
- Toronto Against Abortion: learn how to share your activism experience with volunteer pro-life activists by participating in and leading activism at post-secondary campuses and throughout Toronto, and by mentoring new activists and running pro-life training seminars and workshops.
- Community Outreach: assist CCBR in making in-roads with pro-life individuals and communities in the GTA East, laying foundations for the future and growing the pro-life movement.
- Be a Part of our GTA Team: interns will be assistants to the Toronto Outreach Director on a variety of tasks, and participate in CCBR’s general work as part of the GTA staff team.
Join our team in Toronto and spend the year growing as a pro-life leader and working with us to save lives! Together, we can end the killing of pre-born children in Canada.
When: The 8-month Internship will run from September 2019 to April 2020, and will involve some work on evenings and Saturdays. Full-time and part-time positions are available.
Where: The 8-month internship is based out of CCBR’s Toronto office. We can provide assistance in finding housing nearby.
Salary: The internship position is salaried with payment received on a bi-weekly basis. Interns are responsible for fundraising for their positions.
Apply: interested applicants should contact us for more information.