We are not currently accepting applications.
Check back in 2022 for the next 8-month internship.
Have you completed a summer internship with CCBR? Do you want to help other young pro-life activists grow in knowledge and experience? Do you want to grow as a leader in the pro-life movement? Are you interested in discerning full-time pro-life work? If you answered “Yes!” to any of these questions, you should consider CCBR’s Eight-month internship!
CCBR’s new Eight-Month GTA Internship is an opportunity to work with CCBR in the GTA in a life-saving and life-changing experience for you and those you impact! This program is an incredible chance to dive deep into the pro-life movement and grow as an advocate for pre-born children through mentorship and front-line pro-life work over the course of a year.
The program has five key components:
- Mentorship: interns will receive one-on-one mentorship from the Toronto Outreach Director, deepening their knowledge of pro-life apologetics, strategy, politics, leadership, team building, recruitment and more, identifying areas of personal growth and giving interns an opportunity to mentor others throughout Toronto.
- GTA East Activism: put your activism skills to work on the front lines, reaching the Eastern portion of the GTA through projects such as the postcarding project, the banner project, “Choice” Chain and door-knocking. This is an opportunity to reach many people in the GTA who have not yet been the focus of regular pro-life outreach.
- Toronto Against Abortion: learn how to share your activism experience with volunteer pro-life activists by participating in and leading activism at post-secondary campuses and throughout Toronto, and by mentoring new activists and running pro-life training seminars and workshops.
- Community Outreach: assist CCBR in making in-roads with pro-life individuals and communities in the GTA East, laying foundations for the future and growing the pro-life movement.
- Be a Part of our GTA Team: interns will be assistants to the Toronto Outreach Director on a variety of tasks, and participate in CCBR’s general work as part of the GTA staff team.
Join our team in Toronto and spend the year growing as a pro-life leader and working with us to save lives! Together, we can end the killing of pre-born children in Canada.
Anyone has previously participated in a CCBR internship program
Sept 3, 2019 – Apr 30, 2020
The internship will involve some work on evenings and Saturdays. Full-time and part-time positions are available.
We can provide assistance in finding housing.
The internship position is salaried with payment received on a bi-weekly basis. Interns are responsible for fundraising for their positions.