Volunteer for Outreach
Each of us has the opportunity and the responsibility to reach people within our own spheres of influence with the truth about abortion. By getting active in our own communities, we can save children’s lives and spare women the trauma of abortion.
Volunteer with CCBR or another local group running our outreach projects, and you’ll receive training in pro-life apologetics and how to have effective conversations on abortion. We hope that you consider giving the gift of your time towards making abortion unthinkable!
CCBR Offices and Initiatives
You can volunteer for outreach run by CCBR in the following locations:
- CCBR Calgary
- CCBR Manitoba Initiative (Winnipeg, Steinbach, Winkler, Morden)
- CCBR Vancouver Initiative
- CCBR Ottawa/Quebec Initiative
- St. John’s, Newfoundland – Campaign Life Coalition
- Halifax Against Abortion
- Montreal Against Abortion
- Ottawa Against Abortion
- Toronto Against Abortion / Toronto Right to Life
- Peel Against Abortion
- Hamilton Against Abortion / Campaign Life Coalition
- Niagara Against Abortion
- Waterloo Region Against Abortion
- Oxford Against Abortion
- London Against Abortion
- Sarnia Against Abortion
- Windsor Against Abortion
- Thunder Bay Against Abortion
- Edmonton Against Abortion
- Lethbridge Against Abortion
- Kelowna Right to Life
- Valley Against Abortion (Chilliwack)
Don’t see your city listed? Contact Jeff Owen (Western Community Outreach Coordinator) or Blaise Alleyne (Eastern Outreach Director) if you’d like to start a new outreach team in your community!
You can volunteer with a CCBR office or initiative around the country, or with one of the independent pro-life groups that run our outreach projects in many other cities. See the map below.
Any pro-life individual who wants to help end the killing. Volunteers are typically age 15 or older.
Note: All volunteers are also required to attend CCBR’s Pro-life Dialogue Training prior to participating in activismApply Now!