1. What inspired you to apply for the CCBR summer internship?
I was inspired by stories of people changing their minds and not getting an abortion.
2. What do you hope to get out of this experience?
I hope to get experience in finding common ground, thinking of analogies, and asking questions to draw the truth out of people. I hope to develop a better awareness of the current culture wars.
🤝 Sponsor our internship and be a part of the change here: https://fundrazr.com/AbortionIsNotEssential.
3. What is your favorite hobby?
I like to play chess on and off. Though I am generally a positional player, I skew to more tactical games when I have practiced a lot of tactics on lichess that particular week.
4. What’s your most controversial opinion about something mundane?
When someone laughs aloud while looking at their phone, that someone must share what they are laughing at regardless of how private it is.
5. What is your secret talent?
I can solve a Rubik’s cube. I have learned some F2L algorithms so I can solve the first two layers in one step.