1. What inspired you to apply for the CCBR summer internship?
To fight for the voiceless and not be afraid or ashamed to do so.
2. What do you hope to get out of this experience?
Moral courage and a better, concrete understanding of what abortion is.
🤝 Sponsor our internship and be a part of the change here: https://fundrazr.com/AbortionIsNotEssential.
3. What is your favorite hobby?
Walking, watching movies and reading.
4. What’s your most controversial opinion about something mundane?
One CANNOT survive without lemons: it goes well with every food AND it can be used for various things like cleaning, physical healing or for beauty.
5. What is your secret talent?
I write poetry and I can eat a lot in one meal (like a lot).