1. What inspired you to apply for the CCBR summer internship?
My family has been involved with CCBR for a number of years, my sister is on staff and two of my other sisters participated in this internship. They came home with great experiences and a knowledge that they stood up for what they believe and worked to change the unethical practice of abortion and so inspired me to do the same!
2. What do you hope to get out of this experience?
What I hope to get out of this experience is to learn how to effectively and efficiently defend the pro-life point of view, for some adventure, and to build meaningful connections with the CCBR team and my fellow interns.
🤝 Sponsor our internship and be a part of the change here: https://fundrazr.com/AbortionIsNotEssential.
3. What is your favorite hobby?
My favourite hobby is making music with my violin and accordion.
4. What’s your most controversial opinion about something mundane?
My most controversial opinion is that coffee is better than tea any day of the week.
5. What is your secret talent?
My secret talent is painting and drawing.